Find A-Level tutors in London
We are dedicated to only working with the very best A-Level tutors in London.
Most of our tutors have a University degree in the subjects they teach. They are all interviewed by our team of consultants and have a valid DBS certificate.
Whether it’s A-Level Maths tuition, A-Level English tuition or any other subject, our A-Level tutors are well-placed to help students reach their academic goals come exam time.
A-Level tuition in London
The importance of attaining exceptional A-Level qualifications has increased significantly in the last decade and this trend will continue, if not become an even more crucial aspect of the lives of young adults.
Rising tuition fees, the boom of international students and overall competition for a place in a top UK University has had an impact on the approach to A-Levels and the demand and desire for exceptional grades.
Our approach to A-Level tuition
Our approach to A-Level tuition at Tutor House is a holistic one, as we believe that:
- The key to attaining exceptional grades relies not only on knowledge of the subject but also confidence.
- A-Level tuition is all about acquiring skills that we can take with us on to further study.
- Our students benefit from both our exceedingly high tuition standards and a level of care and compassion that other tutoring agencies cannot match.
In addition to improving subject knowledge and identifying weaker areas, our A-Level tutors are dedicated to helping students improve their own study skills, exam preparation, and personal organisation.
We understand that there is a great deal of pressure to achieve exceptional grades at A-Level, now more so than ever. We are able to offer support at this stressful time for both our students and their parents.
Why work with our A-Level tutors?
- Most of our A-Level tutors hold University degrees in their subjects. We only work with the best private tutors in London, so most of the tutors we employ have a degree-level qualification in their teaching subject from leading global Universities.
- Many of our private A-Level tutors have at least 5 years teaching experience in top London schools. We believe teaching experience is key to successful tutoring, that’s why the majority of our private tutors have teaching qualifications and at least 5 years teaching experience. This also ensures that they are up to date with the National Curriculum and teaching standards as prescribed by the curriculum.
- Every tutor is interviewed by us. We only want to provide the best private tutors for our clients. Our recruitment team abides by a rigorous recruitment process and all our private tutors are interviewed internally so our clients know that they are working with only the best tutors in London.
- All private tutors have a valid DBS certificate. We ensure that all of our tutors have a valid DBS certificate before they are able to work with our clients.
- We encourage constant feedback from out tutors to parents. We believe communication is key. Studies have shown that private tutorials can ensure the student can improve significantly in just a few sessions, and that’s why we encourage constant feedback from our tutors so that parents can really understand the pace of development and evaluate the student’s improvement and progress.
Don’t just take our word for it…
I got an A in my Psychology A-Level! I can not believe it. Your teaching made me love the subject and made me understand it so much better. I’m going to continue on to university to study Psychology. I can’t thank you enough, thanks for all the advice and support you have shown me, I would not be where I am now without all your help and support.
Miss Annabel G