Applying to UCAS this coming academic year?
Some of you who will be applying to UCAS this coming year may be absolutely sure on the courses and institutions you would like to apply to. However if you are unsure then you can follow the below pointers to help you make your decision:
– What subjects do you most enjoy?
– What aspects of those subjects do you most like?
– What kind of Industry do you see yourself working in? For example, healthcare or finance?
– If you are unsure of the Industry you see yourself working in then ask yourself, what kind of person are you? Are you a people-person? Do you naturally like to help people? Are you good with numbers?
– Do you want to study away from your home City or do you like the idea of studying abroad?
– What type of institution would you like to study at?
– How long are you willing to study?
These are just a few guidelines to consider when applying to UCAS. Tutor House’s dedicated advisors offer consultation services.