I have been a private tutor for nearly a decade. In that time, almost all of my students have been accepted into their first choice school. I teach English Language, Literature, Science, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning and Essay writing techniques. I help prepare students for the various exams that they have to take at 11+, 13+ and 16+ and also help them with their interviews and personal statements.
- I currently work as a private tutor in London specializing in tutoring school-age children and teenagers.
- I am responsible for preparing my students for examinations, such as SATs, UKiset, ISEB and any Common Entrance exam for their chosen school.
- I teach English language and literature, Science, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning for KS1, KS2, and KS3.
- I also help prepare students for interviews and guide them on writing their personal statements or CVs for their selected schools.
-This year all my students were accepted into their top choice school. (Wellington, Dulwich, CLC, Highgate, Wycombe Abbey, Uppingham, Wetherby)
September 2009-June 2017 (Europe)
-I worked on a permanent basis teaching children and adults of all ages English language, grammar, culture, and literature.
-I was responsible for structuring lesson plans, assessing students and preparing visual teaching aids and written learning supplements.
-I worked with several VIP families in Moscow during this time. Preparing students for entrance examinations, UKiset, TOEFL, 11+ and 13+ (Science, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning) for British schools.
-Preparing students for their interviews and guiding them through the application process with regards to applications, personal statements, and CVs.
-Teaching young students to be able to read and write in English using the approved British curriculum phonic system.
-Liaising with schools in the UK and preparing application forms for schools and invigilating exams.
-Working alongside my students’ schools in Moscow to deal with any issues there and also to maintain a consistent curriculum.
-Creating bespoke classes for all my adult students, tailoring every lesson to their exact needs and preferences, from business to literature, from grammar to pronunciation.
- History & Russian
- British Study Centres, Oxford
- English Language, English Literature, History