£30 per hour
My name's Katrina and I am multi-faceted tutor and teacher. I have experience teaching and tutoring in Drama, English, Maths, Science, Art, History and Geography.
I have over ten years experience working with children; I have worked as a performing arts teacher for over seven years (teaching drama, dance and singing), toured educational theatre shows around schools, entertained at children’s birthday parties, taught English to children online and most recently worked as a cover supervisor and learning support assistant in various London secondary schools.
I am an easy going and experienced children’s tutor/teacher who:
• Keeps education light and enjoyable.
• Encourages students to take risks and develop their skills.
• Can read the energy of a student and know when a change of pace, intention or focus is needed.
• Understands the different needs of individual children and how to communicate with students effectively.
I look forward to meeting with you and your child soon.
- Marist College - New Zealand
- NCEA Level 3 - Equivalent to GCE A-Level
- John Bolton Theatre School
- Four-month intensive performing arts training focusing on Clown, Neutral mask, Mime, Bouffon, Vaudeville and Devising
- Auckland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Communications - Major in Film and Television
- GCSE Homework Support, English Language, Drama, Religious Studies, Autism, Film Studies, Maths, Media Studies, Theatre Studies, Physical Education, Performing Arts, Geography, Aspergers Syndrome, Food Technology, ADHD/ADD, Art, History, English Literature