Win a £50 ASOS voucher on A-level Results day 2017
With only three days to go until A-Level results day, not only will we be offering our free advice service, put also the chance to win a much-needed £50 ASOS voucher. How? By simply following and tweeting us @TutorHouse and sharing your #resultsdayselfie.
Share with us your joyous, apprehensive, envelope-opening best selfies and tweet them to @TutorHouse. We will make sure to select the very best/most ridiculous for the winner, which will be announced on Friday August 18th.
Don’t forget, we will be offering free advice throughout the whole of results day through to the next day too. If you have any questions about UCAS, clearing, resits or your next step, we will be on hand to offer professional and friendly advice. Simply contact us on 020 7612 8297, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into our offices at 4 Percy Street, W1T 1DF.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Tutor House Ltd registered office at 4 Percy Street, W1T 1DF.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter in this competition.
3. This competition running from the 17th of August 2017 at 8am until the 17th August 2017 at 8pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 17 or over except employees of Tutor House and their close relatives.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are:
1. Like us on Facebook or follow our @tutorhouse account on Twitter.
2. Upload your #ALevel #ResultsDay selfie.
3. Use the hashtag #ResultsDaySelfie
1. A £50 worth voucher of ASOS vouchers
6. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from Tutor House
7. The winner will be notified by the email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and condition.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Minimum of 10 entries for the competition to be valid.